Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by SopraSteria
NoSQL Application Developer - Marklogic/XQuery/Java
£60,000 - £70,000
Bring your excellent NoSql Database knowledge to us, one of the best kept secrets in I.T.
You'll enjoy an amazing career while being able to take advantage of the growth and learning opportunities we can offer. We're collaborative, supportive, work with the best tech and have an enviable client list
About us -
We are Sopra Steria, European leaders in Digital Transformation. We provide one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services (including onsite Infrastructure and Network Management).
We are a vibrant and successful offering with a global headcount of circa 40,000 people, including 6000 in the UK.
We will look after you, offer personal improvement, career development and not to mention working alongside some of the best talent the UK has to offer.
This is an exciting new role for an experienced NoSQL Developer to join us on a permanent basis to work with some of our external clients on the Design and development of solutions that integrate MarkLogic with existing enterprise platforms and systems.
MarkLogic experience would be perfect to have as part of your skill-set but not essential, for us it's the wider NoSQL piece with associated tech.
- Use Agile techniques to drive requirements specification
- Ensure unit testing, peer review (of code/development) and any arising test issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the business.
- Lead development team within area of technical expertise ensuring efficient use of resource aligned to the strengths of team members.
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following:
Ideally we are also looking for someone who has had the following:
- Hands-on application development experience utilising MarkLogic.
- Experience in the development of service oriented architecture application, good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Patterns
- Experience implementing the MarkLogic java-client-API within enterprise applications
- Schemas/processing using XQUERY, MarkLogic and Java, SOAP
- Experience of complex XSD and create complex XML Documents using XQuery, Java and NiFi
- Agile Development experience incorporating supporting tools inc. GIT, Innersource
We are forward thinking offering that will reward your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits package, endless career growth opportunities and flexible working.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get in touch for more details or to have a confidential discussion about whether this could be the opportunity for you.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual