Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by SBC Recruitment
One of the world leaders in the Blockchain industry is looking for a researcher to join their team.
This is a truly interesting and innovative company that is leading the way in the Blockchain industry.
You will have the opportunity to work on some ground breaking Blockchain projects and be at the forefront of this world changing technology.
This company truly values strong technologist and provides a really excellent innovative working environment along with excellent training and career progression.
The Blockchain Researcher will work alongside some of the leading researchers in the blockchain space.
Blockchain Researcher - Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Researcher/Senior Researcher are as follows:
- Independently develop new designs, methods, and protocols that implement devices and processes on the blockchain
- Keep abreast of developments in blockchain and cryptocurrency, and other technologies relevant to the overall business projections and vision
- Create insightful and explanatory white papers detailing innovations suitable as source documents for continual use, including but not limited to:
- Patent preparation
- Software architecture and technical design
- Peer-reviewed journal publication
- Inquisitive search and examination of useful published documents
Any knowledge of experience of the below will be particularly interesting:
- Economics - Game Theory, Macro Economics, Behavioural Economics, Economy Policies, etc
- Finance - Banking, Capital Markets, Financial Derivatives, Insurance
- RegTech and GovTech
- Higher degree in a relevant field of study - PhD; or
- Lower degree in a relevant field of study plus a proven track record in related non-academic fields
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further information.