Project Manager - Code of Conduct Implementation
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Experis AG
Project Manager - Code of Conduct Rollout
Are you a Project Manager with at least 8 years of professional experience in implementing Ethics and Compliance programs, including training, enforcement, issue resolution and monitoring in highly culturally diverse contexts?
Was this experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO)?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Code of Conduct Rollout Project Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
You will project manage the roll out of the Code of Conduct, including publication/distribution, training development and implementation, compliance monitoring, and establishing an Ethics Focal Point network.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Eight to ten years of successful experience in implementing Ethics and Compliance programs, including training, enforcement, issue resolution and monitoring in highly culturally diverse contexts.
- change management, project management, fraud, corruption or related certifications or qualifications
- Previous experience of rolling out of Codes of Conduct and building ethics networks
- Experience in the field of health systems governance and strengthening
- Fluency in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Manager with experience in Codes of Conduct rollouts currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.