IT Analyst - Brussels
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
Role: IT Analyst
Location: Brussels North
Industry: international consultancy doing project within the Flemish Government
Languages: Flemish/Dutch and English
Rate: 500 per day for seniors, 400 per day for mediors
NV is preferred supplier to a well known international consultancy, renowned for their work within he Belgian government. They are working hard on creating an evolving and progressive BI environment within the Mobility department of the Flemish government and can use your help as a medior or senior IT Analyst.
You can support the team by your excellent communication and analytical skills, and if you have any experience with PowerBI that is considered a big plus!
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Manage backlog (In Azure devops)
- Reporting in PowerBI, knowledge of PowerBI, SQL is a plus
The team you'll join is a very amicable team, with a great culture and teamspirit! Everyone aims to achieve the same goals and has a similar winning mentality which means they all strive to deliver the best work they can every day, and also have a LOT of fun on a daily basis!
Interested? Want to know more? Reach out to (see below)