2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Project People
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Tablet - Dublin
Are you a skilled IT professional with excellent people skills combined with solid Deskside Support experience? If so, please apply for a brand new 6 months contract opportunity working for an outstanding client based in Dublin.
You will be working with one of the worlds largest retail providers who boast fantastic offices in the city centre and will offer the right candidate an engaging and vibrant working environment for a long term contract engagement.
To be considered you will ideally have the following skill set:
- Strong Window deskside support experience - any work supporting Windows 10 on tablet an advantage but not essential as this will be an ongoing component of the role.
- Strong experience responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Ability to advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Able to works with little supervision and able to work on a wider range of systems.
- Active Directory
- MS Office Suite
- MS Outlook
- Citrix (nice to have but not essential)
If this role is a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond by sending your most up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People or email via: (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.