Project Manager/Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Intrinsic Link IT Limited
Project Manager/Business Analyst required by leading media company based in London.
You will have responsibility for the Project Management of my client's IT Projects. The role will also have some Business Analysis responsibilities as required. Programme managing multiple related projects to improve the company's performance and to provide an oversight to support project level activities; identifying and managing cross-project dependencies, to ensure the overall programme goals are achieved. Full life cycle project management of both IT projects and regular backlog releases, working with multiple suppliers, in conjunction with the IT team's Business Analysts. Produce detailed functional specifications for our software suppliers. Support partners, eg retail partners and their IT suppliers, in understanding and implementing my client's product in a manner which is efficient, consistent and assures an excellent customer experience.
Essential experience required includes:
- IT project management experience, covering the full life cycle, preferably including both software development and infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of a range of business and systems analysis techniques, and when to apply them.
- Knowledge and experience of both more formal and agile project methodologies
- Ability to work and influence across various departments, required for delivery of THL programmes
- Significant experience of working with third party suppliers
- Experience working in a regulated environment preferred
- Deep understanding of the Technology delivery process
Please get in touch in the first instance with your CV stating rate expectation for further information on this fantastic opportunity.