Front-end and Back End Developer Switzerland
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by eappstechnologies
One of ourour client is looking for a Frontend Engineer and as well Backend Engineer to work at Switzerland (Lausanne) for an 12 months contract role.
Start date: 15th Oct
Duration 12 months
Extension: An extension is planned but needs to be approved.
Work location: Switzerland- Lausanne
Task, responsibilities and Expectations:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively, an equivalent education in one of these areas
- Proven track of minimum 2 years of development web applications and responsive interfaces for mobile/desktop browsers,
- Expertise in CSS development with/without pre-processors (SASS/LESS/Stylus) and familiar with concepts such as SMACSS, BEM, Atomic CSS
- Expertise in testing at the unit level (mocha, jest)
- Expertise in integration testing using Selenium
- Familiarity with HTML5 apis (canvas, svg, local Storage )
- Familiarity with progressive web applications, service workers, long term caching
- Experience with react-native is a plus
- Expertise in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- Desire to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Familiarity with Java/J2EE Back End Frameworks such as (Spring Boot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, Data)
- Good knowledge in UML design and design patterns
- Fast learner, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- French or German language is a plus
- Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is a plus.