Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
At the core of the Digital unit is the Data & Analytics department (D&A), tasked with accelerating the transition to a truly data-driven organization.
As a full stack developer, you'll be part of the IoT team. Our aim is to deliver value every day for employees, partners and passengers. You will be working on IoT solutions with the aim to optimize daily operational processes.
Full stack developer IoT
You will be responsible for writing code covering the full stack.
This would entail
Managing the build pipeline (CI/CD)
Maintain development, staging, and production environments
Managing docker services
Create restful APIs
Reviewing code, pair programming and sharing knowledge
What describes you?
- Agile mindset
- Open to experiment
- Eager to try out new technologies
- Like to work in a team
- Able to give & receive feedback
- Dares to challenge peers for suitable solutions
If you have the following qualifications, we would love to see your application
- Good knowledge of NodeJS
- Comfortable with functional programming
- Comfortable with HTML/SASS
- Comfortable with event sourcing and stream processing
- Used to writing unit tests
- Experience with Linux/Docker
- Experience maintaining deploy environments
- Experience mentoring other developers
- Pre: Experience with Jenkins/Groovy, Kubernetes, Kafka & Vue