Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Schedule and implement e-mail campaigns for communications
- Proofread all emails, ensuring that links are working and creative and content is accurate
- Be the expert on email best practices, list maintenance, trends and CAN-SPAM compliance laws
- Develop and manage a comprehensive plan for improving customer experience and creating new selling opportunities via transactional emails
- Assist in creating and administering ongoing campaigns for subject line testing, format testing and message testing
- Work with vendors to measure, understand and ensure inbox placement. Develop and communicate best practices documentation for internal distribution and training
- Document workflow and report results in a manner that allows other parts of the organization to gauge the capacity and success of the email
- Manage internal resources to ensure timely development and deployment
- Report and analyze email performance metrics and benchmarks, helping drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including deliverability, CTR, open rates, engagement and retention. This will include building a dashboard that summarizes results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with site management systems and data integration.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to develop strong collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible to quickly shift with the needs of the business.
- Must have strong analytical ability.
- Demonstrates high degree of initiative.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organization and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of A/B testing strategies and test planning
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS coding for email
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3+ years of email marketing experience
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously