Functional SAP Consultant (Training)
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Red is seeking an SAP Supply Chain Professional with training experience for a permanent opportunity to be based in Dallas, TX. Our client is a fast growing global software company operating across 40 countries worldwide.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 8+ years of SAP Supply Chain experience within SAP SD, MM, or PP
- Capable of leading customer workshops and conducting use cases
- Strong experience delivering SAP training and proven ability to develop engaging and effective training curriculum to provide essential knowledge and enhance user adoption
- Excellent training and communication skills required
- Knowledge of SAP tables, table structures and general ability to use a SQL-like Scripting language
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to (see below)
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!