Senior SailPoint Developer
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. SailPoint Developer. This candidate will be developing with SailPoint and HQL programming. They need have strong working knowledge of Java and they need Scripting skills to incorporate SailPoint into the application.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development life cycle processes
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues.
- Consult on projects, and perform security assessments. Review solutions to ensure new and existing applications are implemented to RBAC Framework and Security policies.
- Drives RBAC Process Improvements and policies.
- Participates in production support on-call rotation, especially on the most complex issues.
- Collaborates with vendor on root cause and helps drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents.
- BS or BA degree in computer science and 8 years' experience in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years with data security
- Must have 6 years SQL and Java
- Must have 2 years' experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
- 3 years' experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
- 3 years' experience with SailPoint and HQL programming
- Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.