Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Holland M Bar D
Job Summary: The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for supporting operating personnel and equipment by means of troubleshooting, planning and executing repairs, and operator training to improve overall productivity and reliability of M Bar D Equipment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing troubleshooting and technical assistance to M Bar D operating personnel on all tool and equipment issues.
- Troubleshoot and repair various equipment.
- Perform field and in-house repairs, troubleshooting, and service.
- Support/conduct field training programs.
- Participate in equipment improvements and development projects.
- Utilize Holland's NCR, OFI and Quality Control Processes.
- Perform Safety, Quality and Housekeeping audits.
- Assist in monitoring adequate levels of recommended spare parts for equipment.
- Will be required to be on call, on a rotating schedule for 24 hours in case of emergencies.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Ability to climb in and out of various equipment.
- Ability to travel via ground and rail
- Exposure on a regular basis to outdoor weather conditions.
- Exposure to indoor shop conditions including dry and dusty air
- Work safely on uneven rough surfaces.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent; some technical schooling preferred
- Minimum 3 years-experience in field service to include troubleshooting, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical knowledge on various control systems.
- Good training and coaching skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have good organizational skills.
- Must maintain a valid drivers license and abide by our Corporate Fleet Policy
- Must be able take and pass all training required by Holland's Customers
- Ability to successfully complete all pre-employment testing required by Holland, L.P.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$17 - $17 Annual
$19 - $20 Annual