Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Real Staffing Group
A Global Leader in the Biopharmaceutical industry currently based in Co. Dublin is seeking a Process Engineer to join their team within their Cell Therapy start up facility.
This is an exciting expansion of a Greenfields Project.
The Process Engineer will play a key role in the new state of the art ATMP (Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product).
The Process Engineer is responsible for engineering support activities during the tech transfer and day-to-day operation.
They are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all engineering activities Including: Tech Transfer, Manufacturing Activities and Associated Projects are completed.
The Company is highly driven in the research and development of life-changing medicines to bring better health and a brighter future for patients.
Through this they strive to be the leader in innovate products especially in the areas of Oncology and Gastroenterology.
You will be working in a highly collaborative work environment, where integrity is a core value and diversity is seen as a key player in the creation of an outstanding company culture.
Duties and Responsibilities as Process Engineer:
- Act as an SME on activities involving the design, Specification, Selection, Equipment performance, Engineering CQV, Technical drawings, Vendor management, Engineering assessment of changes, Conducting and Leading Investigations.
- Pull together cross functional teams to deliver on deviations, Improvements and equipment changes that will move the production processes forward in the facility.
- Partake in specific manufacturing projects that arise on the process, Equipment or systems providing a structured lean approach to problem resolution.
- Responsible for timely updates of site achievements and challenges. A collaborative approach, working cross functionally on removing barriers to maintain a highly effective and productive self-directed team environment.
- As a key member of the start-up team on site play a key role in the commissioning and qualification activities on site, acting as a lead end user for systems as they transition across to the operations teams.
Educational Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering.
- 5 years experience in Aseptic Filling Operations and/or upstream biotechnology processes in a GMP environment.
- Experience with filling equipment and control approaches (eg RABS and isolator) preferred.
- Should be knowledgeable of regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Proven ability around working cross functionally, Delivering technical solutions and identifying improvements.
Whats in it for You?
As part of this opportunity you will be joining a well-established Global Bio-pharmaceutical Company as part a of a growing dynamic team.
Alongside, working with a Company that has a great culture reputation in the market, You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
The next step:
If this sounds like the right role for you, please send on an updated version of your CV for immediate consideration Or if you would like to hear more please feel free to contact Taylor Rigley.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales