Microsoft Exchange 2016/365 Support Engineer (Contractor)
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Salt
Microsoft Exchange 2016/365 Support Engineer (Freelance/Contractor)-Belgium
Rate: €600 - 650 per day
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for a Microsoft Exchange 2016/Office 365 Engineer - Expert - with at least 3+ years' experience with Microsoft Azure/Exchange in a hybrid environment - to provide on-going support and assistance with the support and implementation of a hybrid Exchange/Outlook/Office 365 solution.
- For this challenge we are looking for an experienced candidate (3 Years) who is a team player with excellent written and verbal communication; good customer service skills; excellent problem-solving skills, able to work autonomously and eager to learn.
- Candidate will need planning, coordination and follow-up skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Strong working, hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Exchange On-line.
- Additionally, knowledge of Lotus Notes/Domino administration and support will be useful to help enable migration and troubleshoot migration issues.
- This function is based in Brussels.
- Operate and maintain Production Microsoft Exchange Environment
- Carry out 2nd/3rdline support for all incidents/requests related to the platform
- Assist with administrative maintenance on the AZURE/O365 tenant services to ensure optimal service response times
- Work with various IT teams to support migration of purely on-premise systems to a hybrid on-premise/cloud architecture
- Ensure compliance with all IT controls
- Coach internals (technical) staff related to Exchange and other Office 365 components.
- Create documentation in the form of procedures and SOPs (for all staff - from the technical support staff to the end-user) as an important part of knowledge transfer.
Technical Skills (Related Microsoft Certifications preferred)
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Client OS (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 and previous;
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configurations
- Mail Flow and Connectors
- Microsoft Edge Server
- Outlook client configuration 2016 and previous
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft AZURE/O365 core elements, Active Directory, Federation Services
Programming & Scripting Products
- Expert level skills in PowerShell and PowerCLI required.
- Knowledge in other Scripting languages
- Lotus Domino/Notes 9.x on Windows (asset)
- Service Now
- Salesforce Integration with Office 365
- SMTP, SSL/TLS
- Language skills: English - French is an asset (Documentation to be written in English)
- Experience of Binary Tree Migration tooling and their Coexistence Services are a plus.
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft Exchange/Exchange On-line hybrid in a large environment
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to (see below)