Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
My client a global organisation is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join their team.
My client's current AI team combines one of the industry's largest data sets with state of the art advanced analytics and artificial intelligence to enable data driven decision-making across their value-chain
As the machine Learning Engineer you will be responsible for solving a number of problems such as personalisation, optimisation and prediction. You will test algorithms in collaboration with data scientists, and scale them up to massive data sets, so that the algorithms and models can be used to improve critical components of my clients operations.
You will also help to software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code Architect, develop and maintain the framework for analytical pipeline.
Key skills and experiences
- Detailed experience with machine learning .
- You have been involved in feature engineering and in prototyping machine learning applications that have been deployed to production.
- Experience in working with high volume heterogeneous data, and are knowledgeable about data storage and modelling techniques
- Experience from building large-scale data infrastructures, including, but not limited to, containerization and cluster management/consolidation
- Experienced in Linux and/or Python.
- Additional experience in R and Spark would be highly beneficial