.NET Configuration Management Consultant
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is currently running Microsoft TFS version 2017 and would like to upgrade to DevOps 2019. This will require not only upgrading the server operating system and support software but also would require the upgrading of the project templates and backlogs currently in use under TFS 2017
Technical Skills and Role Requirements
- Expert level working knowledge of Microsoft .NET software development practices and deployment technologies.
- Expert level installation and operational knowledge of Microsoft application and server technologies.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft database management technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong ability to mentor and train less experience technical resources on current technology
Prior Project Experience
- Strong experience performing an assessment of a company's DevOps CICD processes and providing a concise and well written analysis of findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Strong experience implementing advanced DevOps CICD processes using Microsoft .NET software development tools.
- Strong experience implementing, upgrading and maintaining Microsoft .NET developer tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.