Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Automation Consultants
Automation Consultants are a leading, dynamic and forward-thinking company in the technology industry. We work with a number of renowned companies across the UK, delivering industry recognised automation solutions, software development and performance testing procedures.
We are an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and AWS Select Partner, currently recruiting an experienced Senior Consultant to join our talented, growing consultancy team.
Assisting the Head of Operations and working as part of our highly skilled consultancy team, you will work through the organisation's most complex client projects, including global data migrations, cloud/physical infrastructure design, software upgrades and performance tuning, as well as conducting internal projects and development. You will help develop our internal graduate training programme and assist in the training and onboarding of all new consultants.
This is a diverse and fast-paced role that requires wide technical knowledge, the ability to problem solve and adopt new technical skills quickly, to meet client needs and assist in the development of the consultancy team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using a range of programming languages and operating systems, including Java, Python, Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies such as AWS, Ansible, CloudFormation/Terraform, Docker/ Kubernetes
- Extensive experience of Atlassian products and services, including Jira and Confluence (accreditations preferred)
- A relevant and strong degree within a science, technology, engineering or mathematics-based subject, 2:1 minimum
- Ability to motivate others and always be available to lend a helping hand
Working at Automation Consultants:
- Receive ongoing training and development and the opportunity to obtain further industry recognised certifications
- Work on a variety of projects, utilising the latest software and implementing innovative automation solutions
- Opportunity to travel globally for a variety of projects and industry events
- Help manage a dynamic and skilled team
- Clear career progression with the opportunity to grow with the company
- Strong working culture, with flexible hours and a friendly, collaborative environment
- Ongoing Training and Development,
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Days Holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Regular team social events
- Perkbox account
If interested, just click the Apply Now button!