Senior Active Directory Engineer / Architect
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Endeavor
The Endeavor Infrastructure team is responsible for supporting and maintaining IT infrastructure around the globe. Key technologies include Cisco switches and firewalls, Cisco VOIP technologies, Cisco Meraki wireless, Active Directory, Windows Servers, Hyper-V, Nasuni hybrid storage, backups, Azure, Office 365, Compellent SANs, Cisco UCS, and HP Servers.
Within this team the Senior Active Directory Engineer provides support, implementation and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management systems. In addition will be the SME for related technologies such as group policy, DFS, ADFS, PKI, Azure AD, Quest Migration tools, Office 365 and security technologies such as MS ATA. As a member of this team you will work in one of the world's leading Entertainment, Sport and Fashion organizations and have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in a truly world leading company.
- Produce enterprise-level design for Active Directory and Windows for global initiatives, following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
- Lead Active Directory consolidation and integration projects using tools such as the ADMT and Quest Migration Tools.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Serve as an escalation point for identity support and troubleshooting; provide guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and complex problems.
- Install, configure and maintain Active Directory and related technologies for hardware and virtual systems within company operational guidelines.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Business case development and evaluation in support of proposed initiatives.
- Mentoring and training support teams as required.
- Producing clear and concise documentation.
Applicants must have proven experience of working in an enterprise environment with a focus on Active Directory. Microsoft MCSE or MCITP certified is essential.
- There may be occasions that you may be requested to work out of the normal office hours and/or be asked to participate in travel.
- There may be occasions that you may be asked to travel, including weekends and holidays.
- This is a permanent role based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge.
Applications close Thursday 26th September 2019, 11:59PM BST.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.