SOFTWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER - GELDERLAND (NETHERLANDS)
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
SOFTWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER - GELDERLAND (NETHERLANDS) - 6 months + FREELANCE.
Do you have experience with LABview and TestStand?
My client based in Gelderland is looking for a Software Automation Engineer with LABview and TestStand experience. You will work in an engineering team developing a range of inline and offline tests to provide the best quality product to the market.
- Responsible for software development and validation of automated test solutions.
- Work towards the project deadline and provide on budget
- Identifies and solve any risks related to project.
- Execute national & international software interventions
- Support the implementation of project related hardware and contribute to concepts for continuous improvement
- A Bachelor or Master's degree from an accredited engineering or physics program
- 3+ years of experience in software development within industrial automation and/or automated test solutions required
- LABview and Teststand experience compulsory
- Any experience with Matlab, Python, C++ is a bonus
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a bonus
- LOCATION: Gelderland
- DURATION: 6 months +
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.