Security Monitoring Consultant
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Consol Partners
ConSol Partners' client is a global bank and are looking to onboard security monitoring specialists for a long-term project, based in Amsterdam.
This is a great opportunity for a long-term project, in a stable, well paying customers.
Job title: Security Monitoring Specialist
Location Amsterdam, Netherlands
Length: 12 Month Contract rolling contract
- You will need and IT Security/Hackers Mindset - Understand security threats, create use cases to stop future threats.
- 5 years working within a Security Monitoring Environment
- Must have experience, building the use case as well as creating them in QRadar/Splunk/ArcSight.
- You must understand standards/frameworks used against building use cases in a security/SOC environment.
- Experience of working with a SOC
- Automation experience would also be useful, as the client is looking to automate similar use cases for global duplication.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.