Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Lead - Amsterdam
One of our worldwide clients are looking for a project lead to develop and maintain the Project IM Strategy and the IM Plan ensuring compliance with the relevant global standards and solutions eg DEP Engineering Information Specification (DEP EIS).
- Provide IM input to the Project Execution Strategy (PES) and later to the Project Execution Plan (PEP). Develop and implement IM general guidelines and procedures for the owner's project team, design/execution contractors and equipment vendors for the relevant ORP phase.
- Produce and implement the Project Information Specification and the IM Discipline Delivery Plan.
- Ensure that the IM requirements are included in the design/execution contracts through the contract-specific IM Scope of Work and Information Specification. Contribute to the Prequalification and ITT packages and to the evaluation of bids. Ensure that the IM requirements are implemented by contractors and that the compliance is tested regularly.
- Assist in the management of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) build. Develop a Handover Plan and facilitate the effective handover of the project information and any related tools between the major execution contractors (eg from individual EPCs to an EPcM), between the contractors and the owner's project team and eventually, handover to the Operations team.
- The Project IM Lead will keep a two-way communication with the Discipline IM/IT Team in the Capital Projects IM/IT Delivery Vertical and will provide feedback on the Project Standard/Guide 15, DEP EIS and other relevant documents, contributing to their continuous improvement.
- In the Capital Project the Project IM Lead will coordinate a team of IM professionals and therefore will assume a set of responsibilities as follows:
- Lead a team of document and data control professionals in a highly volatile, often culturally and geographically diverse environment.
- Contribute to the annual GPA/IDP cycle.
- The Project IM Lead is required to demonstrate visible leadership as well as personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.