Java Developer Mobile API
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Java Developer Mobile API Required Freelance 6 months Brussels !
A leading end customer is lookking for a Java Developer to join them on a freelance basis in Brussels for 6 monts !
- At least 5 to 8 years of proven knowledge of web and J2EE related technologies (Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, )
- Strong troubleshooting skills, debugging and problem analysis
- Proven experience in OO principles, design patterns, domain driven design
- Proven experience in Service Oriented Architecture and related technologies
- Proven experience in Web services technologies (ReST, SOAP, )
- Proven experience in Git as versioning system, the Git branching mode
- Proven experience in Continuous Integration, Testing frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Hudson, Sonar,...)
- Proven experience in Atlassian stack (Jira, Bitbucket,...)
- Proven experience in a migration project
- Technical experience in the domain of XML
- Technical experience with Oracle DB and Oracle RDB
- Technical experience with JBOSS
- Capability to work in autonomy and to schedule different activities (Team Lead, SCRUM Master)
- Capability to build an application architecture which enables developers to perform their work in an orderly fashion, and solid enough to facilitate future changes and refactorings
- Capability to work in a team in an agile development process (Scrum)
- Capability to draft documentation and technical specifications in particular
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiastic team player
- Interested in web technologies and new technology
- Takes ownership
APPLY NOW !
Java Developer Mobile
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.