Web Developer Java
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Responsible for advanced level development, testing, implementation and maintenance of all facets of web-based application systems for a campus unit.
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and staff within assigned units and personnel in Office of Information Technology.
Duties may include but are not limited to
- Involved in Requirements gathering working with the Business Analyst and Customer.
- Working with Project Manager, provide estimates for the tasks Ability to work on an Agile development environment.
- Testing, migration, deployment and maintenance of the web applications.
Education, Specialized Knowledge and Experience:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Degrees preferred: Years of experience required for this job four to six years job related experience Specialized
Skills Required For This Job:
- This job requires advanced knowledge and skills in configuration and deployment of web applications including database design, web based Scripting languages and web standards.
- Angular 1.x Java and J2EE (1.6+) JSP, JSP EL and JSTL JDBC
- Relational Databases and SQL. Spring 3.x, 4.x Spring Core (dependency injection) Spring MVC annotation based controllers JPA 2.x and Hibernate HTML and HTTP protocol.
- Web Application Server (prefer Tomcat Windows and UNIX OS (from a user point of view Use of source control system like Subversion and working in a team development environment Basic UML: Class, Sequence, Deployment and Use Case Diagrams.
- Writing design documents, and technical documentations.
- Build tools (Maven) Integrated Development Environment (prefer Eclipse Use of open source products/tools Highly motivated and able to work in a small team environment often performing other duties - such as requirement capture, testing, and deployment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of workflow based systems and BPMN 2.0 is a plus. Knowledge of Activiti workflow engine is a plus.
- Must Have: Angular 1.5 JDK 1.6+ & Spring 3.x + Oracle SQL HTML, CSS JSP Eclipse, Maven Tomcat
If Interested please provide me below information:
Full Name: Email ID: Contact: Address: Availability: Availability for Interview: Visa Status: Visa Expiry date (MM/DD/YYYY): Relocation: Rate: Professional Reference Name Company Title Telephone Email Associated topics
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.