Senior IS/Risk Analyst
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Information Security/Risk Analyst
*this is a permanent full time role*
This position will help safeguard the organization's information through the performance of risk assessments, influence on policy and standards and contribution to security awareness. In this role your skills, experience and knowledge of information security will help the organization ensure vendors, applications and organizational changes occur within the boundaries of the organization's risk tolerance.
The person in this role participates in projects and assessments as a security consultant or advisor on risk. Researches general and industry specific security trends. Analyzes, defines security policies and information security standards. Provides detail to project teams regarding security requirements. Creates and presents risk reports, policies, results and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years experience working in IT, preferably in a security field.
- Participate in projects and assessments on risk.
- Analyzes and defines security policies and standards.
- Industry relevant certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CGEIT, Security +.
- Effective communication skills enabling communication of complex information to various audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish trust with partners through demonstration of knowledge and commitment to security.
- Understanding of the role of the Information security Program in the security of an organization's.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the role of technical, administrative and physical controls in securing information.
- Confidence to recommend changes and improvements to the security program.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume (see below)