Platform Engineer - DevOps
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Platform Engineer (DevOps) - Netherlands
Platform Engineer (DevOps) - We are looking for an experienced Platform Engineer (DevOps) to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technologies: Java, Tibco, Basic Linux administration skills, Database (SQL), Shell Scripting, TIBCO EMS
- Monitoring and Management Tools: Kibana, Grafana
- Experience in Batch support (to deliver files to consumers with high priority) and SOA services based on HTTP over JMS support.
- Linux bash script experience to automate regular tasks.
- Build and Automation Tools ( CI/CD stack ) - Maven, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Docker,etc
- ITIL process for incident management, change management .
- Experience in handling production incidents, major incident calls .
- Should be able to adapt modern technologies as we are migrating from standard CI/CD stack to Azure DevOps .
- Should be able to write Ansible playbooks
- Banking domain is more desirable to understand compliance, security and banking systems to set the standards on day to day production operations.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!