Product Owner - Immediate Start!
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Interpro Europe
Product Owner needed for End User project in Stockholm with an immediate start. The Product Owner is a critical role in the B2C business, owning all product backlogs and creating high-level plans alongside delivery teams.
The Product Owner will be working with the Development team ensuring best practice and strong decision making takes place.
The Product Owner will work on:
- Defining KPIs and metrics for measuring successful Product releases
- Prioritisation of Product backlogs, refining these to adhere to Product roadmaps to maximise the value delivered by Development
- Balancing Development workloads to ensure a mix of innovation and priority development tasks
- Managing and developing Stakeholder relationships
- Communication both with the team (sharing the Product vision and mission) and to stakeholders with issues
The successful Product Owner will have the following skills/experience:
- Agile Methodologies
- Experience of developing and maintaining product increments
- Facilitating technical decisions/architectural decisions
- Translating a vision or customer insights into user stories
- Communicating to stakeholders at all levels (concepts, ideas etc.)
- Influence decision making
Start date is next Monday 30th September, interviews are immediate! Apply now with your full CV for an immediate response!