DevOps Engineer - MS Azure (6540)
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by iET SA
For a project at our insurance client in Zurich, we are looking for aDevOps Engineer - MS Azure
In this role you will be working closely with application project development teams and operations to setup Build and Release pipelines.Your Qualifications:
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer familiar working with MS Azure
- Hands-on experience in implementing, build and release pipelines
- Solid knowledge in automating database deployments
- Preferably working with Microsoft-based .NET applications running on Windows Servers
- Experience in integrating Azure DevOps Build pipeline with Veracode and SonarQube
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps and MS Build
- Strong skills in using Scripting languages (PowerShell, YAML)
- Fluent in English
- Provide technical expertise to application project development teams in transforming manual process to Azure DevOps release automation.
- Work closely with application project development teams and operations to setup Build and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps for .NET C# applications for each environment (DEV, SIT, UAT, PROD).
- Integrate Build pipelines with Microsoft Anti Malware Scan, Veracode, SonarQube/SonarCloud
- Implement standard or best practice source code branching, building, packaging and versioning as part of CI-CD
- Define and set up automated database deployments
- Create PowerShell scripts to automate tasks
- Setup Custom Build Agents and MS Hosted Build Agents.
- Troubleshoot and resolve build, deployment, release issues.
- Develop process templates for build, packaging, deployment, releases.
- Document build, and release process
- Provide recommendations on continuous improvements to build, packaging and deployments
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.