Java Developer - Ireland/Dublin
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
This exciting global organisation is currently commencing their project around secure financial solutions which requires a number of Java Developers to work with the launch of their anti-fraud delivery. This ground-breaking service will require developers with strong Java Development as well as exposure to Front End components within Angular as this person will work across the design and evolution of this ground-breaking web API's as well as the surrounding the applications.
- This Developer will be working with a team of developers headed up by the technical lead, in addition they will be working with a systems analyst and scrum master
- They would want this person to have an advanced understanding of Object Orientated languages
- Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs
- This person will ideally work within Back End and Front End technologies, dabbling in Java predominately but also Angular part of their design, unit patterns and testing.
- Deliver solutions by providing day-to-day technical leadership for other developers as well as providing direct development of software
- Mentor other technical resources and assisting in evaluating candidates for new positions
- Strong Java skills demonstrating a strong career in this field
- Java Experience
- Exposure with Spring/Spring Boot
- Proven agile experience
- Work closely with Scrum Masters, BAs, PMs
- Financial exposure (not essential)
Java, Java Developer, Spring, Agile, Rest, Soap,