Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Adapt Executives
Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant
- 60k base.
- Flexible benefits, including car, bike, healthcare and more.
- The latest tech and company mobile.
- Fun company with their own bar, beer and festival!
- Training and personal development.
Do you want to join a huge D365 project for an end-user, spanning 5 continents? We're recruiting for a Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant who understands Finance, Production, Warehouse & Transport Management modules. If you're in Ghent, Belgium and have the expertise; apply today!
- You'll join as a Dynamics AX Functional Consultant.
- It's a permanent role and you'll work on global projects.
- Based from their Ghent offices, you'll join a senior team to ensure rollouts.
- Design, develop and maintain many Dynamics 365 implementation projects.
- Test and implement the solution, both functionally and technically.
- You will offer strategic guidance to the board.
- You'll be supported by expert technical, project and operations teams.
- Do you have experience with Dynamics 365?
- Have you got experience with various modules, including Finance, Production, Warehouse & Transport Management?
- It's important to have experience in rolling out D365 - ideally international projects.
- Understanding of the entire Microsoft tech stack (Azure, LogicApps, Flow etc) is a bonus.
- You should excellent English and Dutch language skills (verbal and written).
- You'll be analytical and a natural problem-solver.
- Based around Ghent Belgium.
- End-user client with a huge international presence.
- The biggest in-house project they've taken on.
- Constant flow of new projects to keep you busy.
- Fun company who focus on building a team culture.
- Profits get reinvested into people and R&D.
- Not corporate' - they have a brilliant working environment.
- This role is based in Ghent but you will get the chance to travel to other countries.
They're looking to interview candidates very soon. If you've got the D365 experience, apply today!