Infrastructure Manager - Law/Legal
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Infrastructure Manager is required for an international law firm situated in a fantastic central London location.
The role of Infrastructure Manager you will be 2nd in command to the IT Manager and you will be required to be highly technical, offering Technical know how and Technical Delivery. You will responsible for the Infrastructure and Desktop teams to deliver a number of a number of large projects as well as ensuring the lights are kept on in BAU.
AZURE: You MUST HAVE good knowledge of Azure as all key services are being moved to the cloud.
You will manage and be responsible for:
- Technical environment; HPE, Cisco, Checkpoint, Azure
- Ensure 24/7/365 Operational cover; Monitoring, Disaster Recovery, Governance
- IT Projects
- Change management process - as member of the Change Management Approval Team
- IT major incident process
- IT Hardware & Software Asset Management
- 3rd party/supplier relationships and contracts
- Line Management of Technical Services Staff, inc. recruitment
Preferably you will have experience as an Infrastructure Manager from within a Professional Services Company; (although NOT essential).Law/Legal, Financial Services - Banking/Insurance/Accountancy, Consultancy etc.
A full profile for the role of Infrastructure Manager is available upon receipt of your CV subject to suitability. Please click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.