Node JS Solution Designer
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Empiric Solutions
NodeJS Solution Designer
NodeJS Solution Designer is required for a long-term contract position with a major blue chip client in Brussels, Belgium
The Solution Designer must have the following skills and experience.
- 8+ years of overall experience in IT
- 3 to 5 years of experience in technical solutioning, designing and implementation of web solutions for global clients
- Should have architected, and lead implementation of at least 3 large sized web applications solutions that required full stack development Front End apps, Back End, 3rd party services integration.
- In-depth knowledge of Architectural Patterns, Design Patterns, architectural concerns and approaches
- Strong experience in designing and implementing solutions using enterprise technology stacks JAVA/.NET/NodeJS
- Strong experience in implementing solutions for enterprise and consumer mobile use cases, with applications built using native Android and iOS, cross platform React Native or Xamarin and responsive web React JS and Angular approaches
- Strong experience in designing database schema on both traditional RDBMS and modern NoSQL databases
- Practical knowledge in usage of at least one of the leading cloud services AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform for building mobile solutions
- Good understanding of mobile applications development process and ecosystem.
- Good understanding of continuous integration and delivery concepts, with working knowledge of Git and a CI tool like Jenkins
- Must be able to create different types of software diagrams using UML 2.0 constructs.
- Microservices (NodeJS, Python, Java (Struts/Spring)
- Web frameworks (ReactJS, Angular)
- Database (oracle, MySQL, postgres, mongoDB)
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- CICID (Jenkins, bamboo, Azure DevOps pipelines, Bitbucket pipelines, AWS pipelines)
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week, start date ideally within 2 to 4 weeks. Pay rate commensurate with relevant experience
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.