Financial Crime Data Analyst
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Are you a Financial Crime Data Analyst looking for a new challenge? For our client within the financial services industry in Zurich, we are looking for a Financial Crime Data Analyst to be part of a Global Change Programme within the Compliance Analytics team that operates within Financial Crime Compliance.
The role itself will be part of the team that is developing/implementing a new Client Holistic Surveillance System. The aim of this project is to apply a multifactor data analytics approach to identify financial crime risks in the global transaction population, combined with a suite of innovative investigative tools to support the financial crime analysts.
Financial Crime Data Analyst
- Contribute actively to the definition of financial crime risks, propose and execute creative solutions of analysing and validating these on the available data.
- Document these risks and performed analytics in such a way that they contribute towards regulator communication for validating this new approach.
- Supporting the team with data analytics skills.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Deep understanding of Transaction Monitoring, AML, Risk types, Typologies, red flags, etc.
- 4-7 years' experience with data analytics and hands-on experience with large sets of data
- Not easily satisfied with shallow answers to questions: continues to keep asking the questions until a topic is fully understood and all the details are explainable
- Proactive approach in identifying issues and future challenges and capable of proposing solutions
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience with big data technologies and the creation of analytics leveraging new technology
- Ability to communicate both with a technical audience and compliance officers (IT and Legal)
- Any certification such as ACAMS or similar that expresses understanding of Financial Crime is a plus
- Fluent in German
- Basic database understanding (SQL)
Rate: CHF 650 - 700/day (all-inclusive)
Contract Duration: 6 months
Are you interested and available? Then please do not hesitate to contact me via email at (see below) I look forward to speaking with you!
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.