Direct Support Professional
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Link Associates
JOIN THE LINK TEAM!
Link Associates supports individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities, in their home, in Link's day programs, at work and community activities. Link is always looking for caring and dependable people who have passion for helping others and making a difference in others lives.
Link currently is hiring Developmental Instructors working Mondays - Fridays 8am - 4pm.
Link has locations throughout Polk County and offer Full Time, part time and On-Call/Flexible positions, including daytime, afternoon, evening, overnights and weekend hours! Apply on-line under the join Our Team tab.
- Responsible to coach Persons Served in developing and enhancing their independent living skills in accordance with their goals and Life Plans
- Responsible for the health and safety of Persons Served and providing them with emotional support
- Assure quality services are provided that are in compliance with all accreditation guidelines and organizational standards
- Plan, prepare and distribute training activities associated with home, work and community settings
- Ensure environments are comfortable, productive and stimulating
- Complete and submit as instructed all required documentation in a manner that is legible, timely, accurate and inclusive of all required information
- Assisting with personal hygiene cares
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General computer knowledge and proficient typing skills
- Meet agency requirements on abuse, criminal and driving background checks
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$11 - $13.5 Hourly