Cloud Applications Developer
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for a candidate with 3 years application development using Java, Python, Scala. You will be doing Back End development, design, implementation using Spring, Springboot, RESTful, API microservices, Big Data development CI/CD Cloud.
The Cloud Application Developer implements applications following 12-factor principles to build out the product and iterative enhancements.
- Design and implement a centralized Unstructured data management ecosystem to collect, analyze, store, protect and govern Unstructured data for the enterprise.
- Identify and utilize new and emerging technologies to define comprehensive, sustainable, extensible solutions to meet defined business needs, including cloud or on-premises solutions
- Participates in Agile Sprint meetings ensuring that the team has a common understanding of each story and planning of team's backlog
- Serves as an expert on a specific business domain and demonstrates leadership and accountability on at least one technology stack
- Provides input into the architecture and design of the product; collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
- Establishes continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices
- A college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field, including a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- 3+ years of application development experience in different programming languages and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages
- Strong programming experience with Java, Python/Scala
- Experience in Back End development design and implementation;
- Services layer (Spring, Springboot, RESTful APIs, Microservices)
- Database layer (relational, NoSQL, caching), messaging and big data development, implementation and optimization