Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
NextLink is having an existing position as an FrontEnd Engineer for global projects in Switzerland- Lausanne for our core client within banking industry.
Start date: ASAP
Duration 12 months
Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
Work load: 100%
Work location: Switzerland - Lausanne
Remote: Not possible
Task, responsibilities and Expectations:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related topics; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these areas
- Proven track of minimum 2 years of development web applications and responsive interfaces for mobile/desktop browsers,
- Expertise in CSS development with/without pre-processors (SASS/LESS/Stylus) and familiar with concepts such as SMACSS, BEM, Atomic CSS
- Expertise in testing at the unit level (mocha, jest)
- Expertise in integration testing using Selenium
- Familiarity with HTML5 apis (canvas, svg, localStorage )
- Familiarity with progressive web applications, service workers, long term caching
- Experience with react-native is a plus
- Expertise in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- Desire to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Familiarity with Java/J2EE Back End Frameworks such as (SpringBoot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, Data)
- Good knowledge in UML design and design patterns
- Fast learner, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
+ French or German language is a plus
+ Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is a plus
If you are interested and available please send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)