ALM Risk Modeler
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I hope you are well.
Currently i am recruiting for Senior to Junior Level ALM modellers to work for the biggest financial provider in the Netherlands. You will be given the opportunity to put your modelling skills to work at the very core of my clients business. The tasks may range from programming to managing a wide range of stakeholders. You will be on the front lines, presenting your own theories and taking your over initiatives to keep the company moving forward. My client is a financial provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries so you can only imagine the scope of their modelling projects.
To be considered you will have the following experience:
- A Masters or PhD in a quantitative field (econometrics, physics, or similar)
- 3- 5 years' experience in a modelling environment, preferably ALM
- Deep knowledge of Python, Matlab, GIT or similar and the ability to work with large data sets
- You should be able to translate quantitative analysis into comprehensive information for higher management and business users
- Pro-active and eager to learn
This role comes with some excellent benefits!
If you would like to find out more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.