IAM Architect - Saviynt
Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an IAM Architect for a Saviynt projects. This will be for a 6 month to a yearlong contract. They will train you in Saviynt if you don't have previous experience. There will be travel to the client and so 40-50% of the time you will be travelling sporadically but it is worked remote the rest of the time. They need this person to be located in the Midwest or east coast. They need a true architect in some sort of IAM but be able to do engineering as well.
The successful candidate will be joining a fast growing management consulting company with specialized focus on IAM Architecture. As IAM Architect, you will have:
- 10+ years of experience in IAM domain with minimum 6+ years of experience as IAM Architect on Identity Governance solutions
- Design and develop security solutions that meet client requirements, adhere to applicable policies, and comply with information security requirements
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge across a broad range of IAM technologies with architecture focus
- This is a client facing role
- Must be comfortable in leading architectural discussions related to Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), SailPoint, CA IdM, Ping Identity, Saviynt or Azure/AWS
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale enterprise IAM solutions from more than one technology vendor a major plus. Knowledge of applicable SOX, HIPPA audit controls and applicability to IAM services architecture, design, and processes
- Strong experience with 2 out of 4 technologies/implementations (OIM, SailPoint, Ping Identity and/or Azure) a must
- Cloud health monitoring, capacity planning, cloud performance management experience a plus.
- Strong grasp on IAM concepts, architectural practice and advisory experience (Identity Lifecycle, Roles, SOD, workflow development, birthright access, privilege access etc.)
- 6+ years' experience as IAM Architect
- 5+ years' of demonstrable and reference-able architecture experience on IAM technology with strong preference on OIM, SailPoint, Ping Identity and AzureAD
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture
- Development of use cases/test cases, participation in SIT/UAT testing
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, or CISM are a major plus
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, Finance, Business, Math, etc.
- Ability and flexibility to travel