Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Modis
Location: Connecticut, US
Start Date: November
Delighted to bring to you this high level, Principal Architect role within a leading organisation. The company is a major global player in the Chemicals & Mining industries and operate across 6 continents. Due to business growth and a recent acquisition, which has nearly doubled their head count, they have embarked on a complete business transformation program to integrate the group's operation and business functions.
The incumbent will be responsible for building and leading the Enterprise Architecture as part of the wider digital transformation program. This is a strategic position critical to driving the digitisation program and leading Architecture function within the program which is pivotal to the business' strategy. Primarily, this role's function will be to define the current and future architecture and drive the roadmap to transition from the former to the future.
- Define the overall Reference Architecture framework, standards and tools for the Transformation Program
- Assist 3rd parties with the application of the Reference Architecture framework, standards and tools
- Lead the definition and creation of all design artifacts supporting the Reference Architecture ensuring they can be generated effectively from the Enterprise Architecture tool
- Perform QA reviews on Solution Architectures developed for the Business Transformation Program ensuring alignment to the overarching Reference Architecture
- Ensure the non-functional requirements and scope produced from the program are consistent with the Reference Architecture
- Contribute to the development of program work package scoping, prioritisation and planning ensuring consistency with the Reference Architecture
- Lead the assessment of relevant program application alternatives
- Assist in administrating the Architecture Review Board ensuring compliance to the evolving Reference Architecture
Key Skills & Experience
- 10+ years' experience as an Enterprise Architect in a mid-size company.
- Hands on experience in a manufacturing industry, preferably Chemicals and Mining
- Understanding of ISA-95 framework and sound knowledge of all levels with clear understanding of integration across these levels
- Expert in digital and emerging technologies
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact King Des Djimasse on (see below).
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.