Posted on Sep 25, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced Cloud Engineer to join one of our international clients for a position in Amsterdam, Netherlands of 6 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton & Partners is looking for a strong communicative and experienced as a Cloud Engineer to work at our client project on site as part of their Cloud team in a new technological hub.
Some of your key activities will include:
- Improving the overall cloud infrastructure together with the team.
- Working in a CI/CD fashion
- Analysing requirements and developing designs
- Implementing and executing the unit tests
- Enjoys working in a team and from time to time take the lead
Our client is looking for you to have experience and skills in:
- Good technical understanding of MS Azure.
- Good technical understanding of the MS Azure PaaS services.
- Good technical understanding of IaaS.
- Being able to make services alive on the MS Azure platform.
- Working closely with Operations.
- Being able to work in a DevOps environment
Skills that are preferred by our client:
- Next to working with Azure a technical understanding of AWS.
Why Should You Apply?
- Becoming part of a highly motivated team.
- Being part of a large multinational company.
- Being able to improve your technological skills hands on.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.