C++ Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Consol Partners
C++ Software Engineer
12 Months +
€55 - €65 PER HOUR
A leading navigation technology business.
ConSol Partners' client's team is working in close contact with the design team to produce software that looks beautiful, feels smooth and has great ease of use. This company are now expanding the team to work on its map visualisation component.
ConSol Partners' client deliver its navigation products on numerous platforms, ranging from mobile and Embedded devices (Android, iOS and various automotive platforms), to the desktop and the browser. When working with ConSol Partners' client you will be focusing on map rendering, but you will also get introduced to other parts of the navigation software. The company strive to deliver it's features end to end, and therefore can operate in a wide range of domains: from services that provide the roads, traffic, and routes data, to map integration in the user interface in the company's navigation apps.Taste your challenge
- Produce great, elegant and simple code in a dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment.
- Work on the line between the user interface and the code and you appreciate the beauty of both. You have a good sense of the product and the means to interpret an interaction design and map it to changes in the modules of the software.
- Constantly grow, led by your curiosity to grab the many development opportunities at ConSol Partners' client and stay up to speed with the latest tools and techniques in an ever-changing technological landscape.
- ConSol Partners client like to have fun together. There is no sense in coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- The company bounces ideas off each other to drive innovation throughout the company. Entrepreneurialism is valued, and there is always room for good ideas.
- The company decide, act and follow things through - fast. It's in their hearts to move forward. So, it only makes sense that they don't slow the company down with too many layers of decision-making. They make things happen. Quickly.
- Our client never gets bored. They feel like a start-up .
- You are a wizard in C++ software development for mobile or Embedded devices with strict power and memory constraints, and/or server-based solutions.
- You aspire to be an expert in computer graphics, in designing and developing visual simulations of complex data structures.
- You have hands-on experience with OpenGL (ES). Experience with Vulkan or Metal is a plus.
- You've got experience with automated testing, for example with GTest and GMock,
- Experience with iOS or Android application development is a plus.
- Understanding of DevOps also gives you bonus points.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.