Senior Security Network Engineer
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Senior Security Network Engineer Freelance 12 months Brussels !
A new exciting customer is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join them on a 12 month freelance project based in Brussels !
MUST SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH OR DUTCH !
- Cabling knowledge: copper and fiber technologies
- Basic Telecom provider knowledge: pstn, ISDN, PRA, Xdsl, ..
- Network experience:
- Routers, wifi, Switches, preferably CISCO and Huawei
( catalyst Switches/Routers, wireless controllers and access points, Nexus, ..)
- knowledge and experience with Nexus is a plus.
- advanced knowledge of routing protocols: BGP, OSPF,
- Security experience:
- Knowledge of Nessus Vulnerability scanner is a plus
- Knowledge of Fortinet Firewalls is a plus
- Knowledge of Z-scaler is a plus
- Knowledge of setting up and maintaining VPN's
APPLY NOW !
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.