Financial Reporting Officer - 12 Month plus Contract- Brussels
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
My Financial Services client based in Brussels requires an Credit Risk focused Financial Reporting Officer to join their team on a 12 Month plus contract.
Key Responsibilities of Financial Reporting Officer
* Responsible for regulatory and management reporting on Basel III compliant solvency and liquidity data
* Provide support to the production Credit risk reports (including collating and managing reporting)
* Contribute to Large Exposure report
* Contribute to accounting to risk reconciliation process
* At least 4 years of relevant experience in credit risk analysis (including COREP and managing reporting)
* Strong knowledge of IT practices in an Agile environment
* Experience with process improvement
* Experience with workshop organization
* Experience with stakeholder management
* Experience with Knowledge transfer (training/coaching)
Knowledge of BIII regulations, regarding credit risk and regulatory reporting.
Microsoft Office: Excel
Business Object & IBM Cognos
Language: Dutch or French spoken/written - With English
Feel free to contact Allison Stephens to discuss.