Key Account manager - Solar
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Morson International (IT)
Morson International is working with a global ICT provider, whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries. As part of their continued growth strategy, my client is now recruiting for an Account Manager who will take sole responsibility for the BD of their Key Solar Accounts. This will entail working closely with the presales and service managers to ensure the best possible business results and customer relation management.
Your Main responsibilities:
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key customer accounts.
- Collect and analyze marketing information.
- Increase and improve customer relationships.
- Manage and coordinate all activities between our Client and their customers
- Promote the full range of our clients Solar solutions to clients defined. Produce presentations and product offerings.
- Key Project Supervision and Management.
- Identify the needs of key customers and coordinating with product teams and engineering to ensure that needs are used in products.
- Develop partnership projects with Customers and their partners, help define new business models and product features.
- Identify, quantify and recommend an action plan for new business opportunities in accordance with the overall company strategy.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business.
- At least 7 years working experience with 4 years working experience in solar PV industry.
- Technical Solar Inverter capabilities, business and negotiating skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution.
- Respect and appreciation of client requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies management services.
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Ability to interface with the client and work in an environment multicultural.
- Bilingual English and French.