Network Ops Engineer - 12 Month rolling Contract - Brussels
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
My Financial Services client based in Brussels requires a Senior Network Ops Engineer to join their Network Support team on a 12 Month plus contract
Key Responsibilities of Senior Network Ops Engineer:
* Configure and troubleshoot Cisco routing, switching/wireless and their corresponding devices.
* Build and update technical documentation and inventories
* Configure and troubleshoot Wifi networks and protocols
* Analyse and solve complex network issues
* Good knowledge of technical network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
* Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools.
* Good understanding of/follow-up on service operation's needs (SLA/KPI) for the assigned technical domain.
* Proven Cisco routing, switching and working experience
* Proven working experience in configuring and supporting Cisco Wireless networks and Remote Access
* Cisco Professional (CCNP) level routing, switching, wireless and security
* At least 5 years of relevant Network Ops/Cisco experience
* Can work independently and focused to deliver on time and according a fixed planning
* Organised and good presentation skills
* Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
* Good communication and influencing skills
* Autonomy, commitment and perseverance for attaining the stated objectives
* Capable to operate within a predefined process and procedure framework
* Risk conscious
Language: Dutch or French spoken/written - With English
Feel free to contact Allison Stephens to discuss.