Application Support Analyst
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, one of the biggest commodities companies worldwide located in Baar is looking for a Application Support Analyst.
Application Support Analyst
- Supporting business users in Baar and globally for the main metals trading system and other applications
- Closely working with application business analysts and developers to resolve reported issues
- Regular communication on status and progress of pending issues to relevant stakeholders
- Problem management and proposal of correcting measures to proactively prevent reoccurring issues
- Involvement in the application testing cycle as part of the business request delivery process
- Extend and maintain product support documentation for support staff and end users
- Supporting business application end users
- Investigating issues within database packages and procedures
- IT development technologies and processes (SDCL)
- Education on degree level with at least 3 years of working experience in a similar trading or financial environment
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Strong SQL-knowledge
- Use of ITIL processes and tools
- Knowledge and use of business analysis methodologies
Are you interested in this role? If so, please send your application on (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.