IT Business Analyst - Contract- 12 Month Rolling-Brussels
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
My Financial Services client based in Brussels requires a methodical IT Business Analyst to join their IT transformation team on a 12 Month plus contract
Key Responsibilities of IT Business Analyst
* Support the pilots in the IT organisation with pragmatic solutions (Analyse problems, propose concrete solutions) taking into account applicable regulations (eg Regulatory, Audit, Security, etc).
* Translate the pilot's requirements into best practices and/or standard way of working, by reviewing the organisation's frameworks: processes, tooling, architecture
* Support the IT organisation to embed the new ways of working via Guilds and identify improvements to adapt solutions
* Manage the risk, quality and issues related to the ambition
* Act as liaison between the IT teams, the related guilds, the pilot teams, and all other stakeholders involved with the projects.
3 years of relevant BA experience in an Agile environment, slicing methods, story mapping, BDD-techniques
* Good knowledge of IT practices in an Agile environment
* Experience with process improvement
* Experience with workshop organization
* Experience with stakeholder management
* Experience with Knowledge transfer (training/coaching)
Language: Dutch or French spoken/written - With English
Feel free to contact Allison Stephens to discuss.