Automation Test Lead - Contract
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Vantage Resources
Automation Test Lead - Contract, South Dublin
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading Retail Banks
Automation Test Lead Role and Responsibilities:
You will join a highly collaborative test team and be involved in drafting the QA automation strategy.
- Assist with automation demand management
- Review test artefacts
- Create automation test schedule
- Verify test environment requirements
- Confirm test readiness with development team
What you need:
- 4+ years' automation testing experience
- 6months + in a test lead role
- In depth knowledge of automation test tools and frameworks
- Experience with Selenium and Cucumber
What's on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aoife Conway for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.