Risk Management Specialist
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Risk Management Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Brussels
Contract Rate: Euro 600 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
3 DAYS PER WEEK/ 5 DAYS FROM FEBRUARY 2020
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Risk Management Specialist to join their client in Brussels.
The job holder must possess the technical skills and experience in the following fields:
- Information Security Risks Management (ISO 27005, EBIOS, Mehari, CRAMM, Octave, NIST, IRAM, …)
- Information Security design/engineering with knowledge of security measures/controls/products covering the main domains of IT Security (Network security, end-point security, cryptography and access control, management of incidents, secure application development/acquisition, Disaster Recovery, physical security, human resources security)
Proven knowledge and experience in Information Security Risk Management, both at conceptual level (being able to develop tools / methodologies) and practical level (being able to proceed to a Risk Management for a system) is an important advantage.
In addition, he/she will have to demonstrate:
- A very good command of English (written and spoken);
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work, with strong teamwork abilities;
- Autonomy and potential to develop skills and learn new technologies (methodology and tool);
- Service delivery experience;
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and cope with pressure, in user support;
- Ability to report rigorously on the activities and to draft accurate and qualitative documents.
The Job Holder must be (or able to be) security cleared at SECRET EU level.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!