Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Morson International (IT)
A 6 month, very extendable contract for a L2 Network Engineer to work in Brussels. The successful applicant must be CCNP certified and will perform the following tasks:
- Work on our client's internal project incentives, such as standing up new sites, site relocation, site acquisition/divestiture.
- Work with our clients EMEA end users to troubleshoot site issues and resolve ticket escalations sent from the operations team.
- Work with and oversee client vendors in EMEA for tickets and projects.
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) level Cisco
- Wireless Cisco Voice and Cisco Firewall experience is a plus
- IP address management with Infoblox Service Now ITSM experience
- Ability to work independently and represent client IT across EMEA reporting to the EMEA Network Mgr in Belgium