Desk Side Engineer
Posted on Sep 24, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Desk Side Engineer | Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France | 6 months contract to HIRE | €150/€160 per day
I am currently recruiting for a Desk Side Engineer to work in Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France.
Duties of the Desk Side Engineer include (but are not limited to):
- Provide day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
- Install, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, Servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
- Participate in the development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- Conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications.
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview ASAP.
Start date ideally ASAP
All-inclusive daily rate: between €150,00 and €160,00
This role is suitable for a Desk Side Engineer who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company. If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.